Friday, June 20, 2014

Brim Sushi

Mark and I love to fish and we're very fortunate to have a pond behind our house. Stella and Hazel have recently started following us to the pond.

Tuesday night Hazel got so excited over the fish that she nearly bit the big brim that Mark was reeling in. Here are a few pictures from Tuesday night:



Now Hazel knows to sit and wait:


She knows when she hears the reel turning that something good is about to happen.

I know this next part is not going to win me any favors with animal activists but here goes. Last night (Wednesday) the girls walked to the pond with us and Hazel was more excited than ever. Mark caught a tiny brim and gave it to Hazel. She ate that little fish in less than five minutes! Stella walked over to see what Hazel had and Hazel growled at her. The next one Mark caught was for Stella. They were delighted to have fresh fish.

I don't have any pictures from last night because my phone was dying so I left it on the charger at home.

I need to get finished getting ready to go wedding shopping with my daughter and very near future son in law so I'll catch you all later!



No comments:

Post a Comment