Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Night Updates

This is gonna be short and sweet.

All of Hazel's babies have their eyes open. And in Hazel's litter there are three girls and two boys. They are now 11 days old.

Stella's babies are getting so big! Tina and Skunk are the only two who don't have long hair. Smokey, Sophinia and Stormy are fur balls!

I know that I promised pictures on Monday but I got really busy that afternoon and then this afternoon I cleaned the entire house. Mark and I went fishing too so I didn't get to it today either. I promise that tomorrow I'll post some new pictures!

And this is off the topic if cats but in Thursday I'm going with my daughter and future son in law for an ultrasound of my first grandchild! We already know he's a boy! My daughter, K, is 22 weeks along now. 

Very exciting times for the Hunt family!

No comments:

Post a Comment